Network Management Center – smart management that goes beyond the network
Today’s businesses need collaborative working across borders that depend largely on effective networking. Although network operations are way removed from the intricacies of the business that an enterprise network supports, but in today’s always on and available enterprise, building and running an effective network is a highly challenging responsibility that IT owns and that enables enterprises to communicate and operate in a fast paced virtual and global environment.
Enterprise Network Management Services forms a significant part of Rajdharma’s capability as an infrastructure management services specialist. We have designed, built and run multiple enterprise’s networks and have a strong portfolio of people, process and technology expertise to enable our clients in managing their network environment.
Rajdharma with its years of experience in the enterprise network management domain can bring significant process improvements in our client networks through a strong focus on proactive problem elimination and a well established configuration and change control practice. A robust support practice also ensures rapid remediation in case of incidents. Rajdharma also brings significant improvement in network performance metrics through extensive experience in multiple enterprise network management tools and ‘configuration and change’ management tools that have been effectively integrated into our operations and monitoring framework.
Last but not the least, Rajdharma’s ability to provide guaranteed SLAs to our clients for service performance is based on strong capability spread across all networking technologies and products like routers, switches, firewalls, proxies, load balancers, intrusion detection and intrusion prevention systems, remote access devices and wireless devices.
Rajdharma’s Enterprise Network Management Services
• Operations support that includes Capacity Planning, Availability Management, Performance Management, Remote Administration and Monitoring, Technical Troubleshooting, Configuration Management and generation of management reports
• Network build and integration services that support the implementation and rollout of new network infrastructure, including consolidation of established network infrastructure
• Asset Management and maintenance services that include ensuring CMDB asset accuracy as well as coordination with asset vendors for technical support and replacement as an when needed The Rajdharma Advantage Extensive experience in the enterprise network management domain also brings out some distinct advantages and best practices that we share with our customers:
• Reduction in MTTR is the primary goal for our Incident Management teams that consistently work on reducing average service restoration times based on a rigorous Six-Sigma model that we apply to operations
• Incident Reduction leveraging a problem management framework that uses FMEA as a tool and a knowledge management portal to record and eliminate recurring issues
• Vendor Management expertise is an important skill needed to manage multiple telecom service provider environments which is a common feature in enterprises and Rajdharma has a strong practice to manage the SLAs of these vendors on behalf of our clients